Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHARITY BRINGS PEACE TO THE GIVER.....


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Dear ALL,

First and foremost I thank all, who spent time to read my blog.
Secondly, I thank all "hamba Allah" who have contributed pictures, articles and especially the "Hello" caricature, which I randomly applied as an "icon" for my messages.

My blog is a means of communication to all my loved ones, relatives and friends whom I cherish and love. With all sincerity, though I may not communicate verbally, "I do pray for all the goodness in life" for all.

Thank you again for your contribution and time.



THIS IS MY STYLE: As you will notice almost all articles are accompanied with (on the left) centre and right. My favourite font is "Arial".

ARTICLE: Among the factors that contribute to one's happiness are performing acts of kindness to others and giving charity.

Miserly people are deplorable in their manners and are always ill at ease. They are stingy in sharing the favours of Allah. If the miser only knew that he would achieve happiness by spending money, on those who are poor, then he would surely race to give charity.

A man said to his wife:

"If you have prepared a meal, invite
A voracious eater, for I cannot bear to eat by myself."

Then he said to her, proclaiming his philosophy:

"Name a generous person who died from being generous,
Or a miserly one who lived forever, and I will desist."




REMINDING OUR LOVED ONES GENTLY IS ALSO "CHARITY" - by way of information:

1. "SWITCH OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE" while " solat berjemaah" in the mosque.

2. "SWITCH OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE" while you are at the Immigration Check Points.


3. "SWITCH OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE" while doing transaction in the bank.


I AM TAKING A SHORT BREAK FROM BLOGGING.

HAPPY VIEWING....

WASSALAM,

AISHAH SAID




No comments: