Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEWSLETTER 03/2009

HAJAH AISHAH HAJI SAID (Photo taken in 1987)


ASSALAMU’ALAIKUM

Dearest All,

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2009/1430 HIJRAH

Alhamdulillah our family calendar 2009 had been successfully printed and distributed. I have incorporated both my maternal and paternal grandparents families which complete the months from January to December. Apart from looking at all the photos and trying to figure out “who is who” please remember to read all the texts in the text boxes on the right hand side as much thought had been put on it. I thank all of you for your monetary contribution, photos, etc.

This Newsletter forms part of my blog. Please view regularly for updates and inputs which will appear fortnightly or as slow as monthly. I will release 2 to 3 postings at a time. Please share all information with your parents and relatives that concerned all of us.

How my blog name is coined: www.banyuemas21c.blogspot.com . Kita keturunan Banyu Emas, banyu in Javanese is water (air), emas is gold and my blog title is: GOLDWATER FAMILY – BANYUEMAS: we are in the 21st century. I ought to thank my cousin Kamarudin Ali who woke me up! (He and I knew what I meant with this phrase)

When you have no idea what to eat or what to cook please view:

http://www.resipidiana.blogspot.com/

and if you wish serenity you can listen to Hadirlah or read poems at:

http://www.hirmanfolk.blogspot.com/

These blogspots are already linked.

Thank you Diana and Hirman for your contribution and hard work and also “filling in my space”.

My intention of having our family blog is to reach out to all of you, especially the fifth and sixth generation. I appreciate that all of you be more proactive and contribute to my blog with stories, mutiara kata, or your achievements in life to share with all families.
I also welcome your comments.

We are fortunate to have so many relatives and close with each other, especially you will all notice at wedding ceremonies the “majlis” is becoming bigger and bigger. Please share my blog with your colleagues and friends whom you might think we are related. They are most welcome to view and I would be most happy to work together with them to expand our FAMILY TREE.

Journey through Life
kickstarts GOLDWATER FAMILY……

Happy reading

Wassalam

No comments: