Friday, May 4, 2012

A DEDICATION TO ALL....



GOD HAS PLACED THE GENIUS OF WOMEN IN THEIR HEARTS; BECAUSE THE WORKS OF THIS GENIUS ARE ALWAYS WORKS OF LOVE. - Lamartine
 
 

Dear Friends and Relatives and Friends at NETLOG,

Hope everyone is in the best of health.  I welcome all of you to my family website:  www.banyuemas21c.blogspot.com.  This website was set up in early 2009. I have another website: www.banyuemas2qss.blogspot.com which is specifically for Al-Quran set up in May 2011. I joined netlog.com in late March of this year.  My good intention is to make more friends and to disseminate quality writings, rest assured.
 
I welcome Huseyin Meric who has recently became a follower of "banyuemas21c" and "banyuemas2qss".  I also would like to thank him very much for linking his websites to mine and hence my 'PAGE VIEWS' upped to more than 13,000 and growing each day.  REALLY AMAZING!  I also would like to thank my Netlog friends who have contributed beautiful pictures (as one you see above).
 
I sign off:  'A GREAT DEAL OF KNOWLEDGE, WHICH IS NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING A MAN WISE, HAS A NATURAL TENDENCY TO MAKE HIM VAIN AND ARROGANT'. - Addison  

HAPPY VIEWING!

Sincerely, 
AISHAH

No comments: