Tuesday, April 24, 2012

THE OTHER SIDE OF ME



LOVE:  
 Quote

 I NEVER COULD EXPLAIN WHY I LOVE ANYBODY, OR ANYTHING - Walt Witman

Unquote

Dear Netlog Readers,

Welcome to this website:  www.banyuemas21c.blogspot.com (please click or type out).  With all good intention,  netlog.com is a platform for me to make more friends. Netlog had been introduced and registered by a cousin in Australia.  Please be informed that we can talk anything under the sun via emails except my love life.  Please understand that I can deny friendship, for a reason.

I thank Huseyin Meric for joining as Follower.  I also thank my Netlog friends, they are professionals,  for contributing photos which all of you will take notice of, as I carry on blogging. I have a good life in this part of the world and never a day is boring with my fifth generation downwards, the eldest is 43 years old.  Alhamdulillah!

I sign off:  KNOWLEDGE ONCE GAINED CASTS A LIGHT BEYOND ITS OWN IMMEDIATE BOUDARIES"  - Tyndall

Happy Viewing!

Sincerely,
AISHAH 


1 comment:

Huseyin Meric said...

salami and alayküm
Hello beautiful friend, the venerable sevgli
Your message has made me very happy, especially
Thank you thank you a lot
Hope to hear from the heart of my country greetings and feelings of thousands of
Pointing to your blog
AND THEM will share my profile and my page
Thank you thank you a lot
Although late to arrive to you in this message
bother you
my dear friend, all of us that creates a nice respectable Allahtır
In this world after their stay at a certain time, we'll die with the death
for people to find peace of mind so we can listen to all incoming
then no matter who
good to say
Can not kötülüklten stimulated each other ..!
Every father and mother to educate children in the way of Allah
then it would be very nice
I love the people of Indonesia me as if I have my family

but God loves each person with love for my dear friend, and counts this love is eternal
God I love to love you for it
Stay with greetings and pray to God always be with you
Sincerely (huseyinmeric)