Sunday, November 15, 2009

A PASSION FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL



My money grows on my house walls!

1. Above antique dish - Love Birds surrounded by Lotus Plants

2. Summer Flowers - a base or plate for coffee and tea pots



All wall decor photographed by: Fajrina Razak, undergrad at Nanyang Accademy of Fine Arts
Thank you my dear niece Rina. I wish you all success in your endeavours.
PURPOSE ....
Trust that GOD has called you to work for a purpose.
We all struggle to find the right balance between earning a living, and serving a purpose. This tension is both normal and necessary because it helps shape our journey. However, don't let the obstacles stop your journey. When you find yourself caught between two masters, choose GOD because HE wants us to succeed. "If GOD is for us, who can be against us?"

God is my CEO : by Larry Julian

No comments: