Monday, December 7, 2009

TAKE A BREAK - WILL BE BACK SOON!



Cut-work Voile on Net



Thread-work Needlepoint








Thread-work - (several needles broke)




MY LOVE - SEWING TO PASS TIME IN THE 1980s









My recent passport photo taken in July 2009








ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Dearest ALL,


Eleven months past, I started blogging and I hope all of you enjoyed viewing. I had six followers todate:
My first follower is Dzul (Hasan), a nephew from Melbourne, my paternal cousin's son.
Second is my maternal cousin Dr. Fadzil Jaafar, who has the best of both worlds, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
Rina Malini a niece, my maternal cousin's daughter, who finds time to communicate with me via emails, residing in Kuala Lumpur
The Denver 234, Hazu Dcc, je je bahrizal joined in November. (Please view column: About Me. Thanks). I assume they are my Malaysian relatives. Interestingly their blogs look professional. I would like to say to all: "WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT."
I would also like to thank my niece Rufaidah (Sarah) Ismail for helping me to link websites/blogs: GERBANG PERDANA, Hirman and Koleksi Resipi Pilihan Diana.
Writer for GERBANG PERDANA: alexandaricairo is my Malaysian second cousin's son, who studied six years in Cairo.
Hirman Rasid is my paternal cousin's son who has the gift for writing poetry and composes songs for love.
Food Blogger for Koleksi Resipi Pilihan Diana is Nur Diana Arshad, my maternal cousin's daughter who would love to share with all readers, her recipes.
My special thanks also goes to Fajrina Abdul Razak who came to my house and devotedly photographed all those pictures which I have mounted on my webpage as "decor" and to make my blog look interesting??
Finally I would also like to thank all of you who have followed my blog and I hope that you are not pressured with certain article input. My intention is: a) to encourage reading habit and b) ... sharing is caring.
I am taking a break and INSYAALLAH I will resume writing in early 2010. In the meantime, I would like to wish all of you "A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR."



Wassalam

AISHAH SAID




No comments: