Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FIFTH GENERATION - HIRMAN HJ RASID

HIRMAN HAJI RASID Grandson of Allahyarhamah Sarah Bte Kadim
ONE NIGHT - one night as I was sitting and thinking...it came to my heart and I whisper...everybody think they are right...but...I feel that I am wrong...that's why I'm here...so I cry and I laugh and I write.

"Like the rainbow after the rain...At first I thought the sky was paint...Some people say that I'm insane...But what is life without its pain" 4th stanza - click at: Hirman which is linked with Banyuemas

"Such a lovely war...Buildings crumbling...Rockets falling .....Such a lovely war...Blood pouring...Slowly painting..." SUCH A LOVELY WAR was written when the US bombed Iraq - click at: Hirman which is linked to read from the beginning

Son of Hj Rasid Jamil is 26 years old Hirman...Who is deep in thoughts I cannot read his mind...Searching deeper in his heart I cannot define...Mawar he wrote at this point of time... hehehe.... (our trademark) Hirman keeps a good rapport with writer.

Please click at: Hirman to read MAWAR




1 comment:

dzul said...

Love your work! Well done!