Saturday, December 15, 2012

AUSPICIOUS ...12/12/12


To:  Arianna: 1 year old, 6th generation (I am her grandaunt)
To:  Shaika Nadia: 5th generation (her mum is my cousin and sister-in-law)
To:  Rohaya: 4th generation (she is my cousin and sister-in-law) 
By way of marriage: my sister Faridah Said married to cousin Zainal Ibrahim - ALHAMDULILLAH






FIND ME IF YOU CAN....la..la.la...

Photo taken on our Grandfather's 90th Birthday, Hj Mohammad Yusof Bin Hj Abdul Samad at: 20 Jalan Ismail, 1970s.  You can view all of us in my earlier postings in year 2009.   




I found most of my 5th generation are in Facebook.  Glad to say that they are doing well.  More than 50 percent are graduates from local and foreign universities. More than 50 percent are graduate teachers.  ALHAMDULILLAH

MESSAGE TO ALL:  ALLAH IS WATCHING US:  DO YOUR BEST FOR TODAY!  IN SYAA ALLAH.

MY BIRTHDAY: 12/12/12.



No comments: